Indeed Job Search

Videographer/Editor – Fontana, Ca

I do meet the qualifications for this position. The skills I need to get this job by being organized in the photos I take, I’ve used software they need to use, I need to know how to work with camera equipment, and to meet deadlines in time. I would want to work for this job because it uses the skills in comfortable with and it has a flexible schedule. the starting pay for the job is up to $3,200 a month. I would be able to support myself if I had this job because I could save up money every now and then. Some expensive I would have to get are cameras, lights, software’s, and lenses.

Multimedia Designer – Ontario, Ca

I don’t meet the qualifications for this position. The skills I need to get this job by having a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, having an understanding of color theory, aesthetics, having good communication skills and compositions. I would want to have this job because there are many benefits to this job, and it seems interesting. The starting pay is $60,000 a year. I would be able to support myself if I worked at this job because it pays enough for at least a small apartment and for necessities. Expenses I would need to get for this job would be design software, cameras, lights, and lenes.

Social Media Marketing Associate/Office Assistant – Pomona, Ca

I do meet the qualifications for this position. I need to get this job by being prepared to work with graphic designs, edit and share daily content, be familiar with Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, have good communication and writing skills, and being a confident public speaker. I would want to have this job because of the benefits of having the job for example, a retirement account and having health insurance. The starting pay is $15 per hour, 8 hours a week, through Monday and Friday. I wouldn’t be able to support myself with this job because it would pay around $44,000 a year. Expenses I would need to get for this job would be to make a website and have design software.

Freelance Sports/Dance Photographer – United States

I don’t meet the qualifications for this position. I need to get this job by having 5 years of experience of shooting live action/sports, having a valid driver’s license, able to work for 16 hours of a “Production Day”, and being comfortable driving up to 6 hours. I would want this job to have a good experience and being able to travel. The starting pay for this job is $300 per day. I would be able to support myself with this job because I would get paid $324,000 per years. Some expenses I would need to get are lens that cover 24mm – 200mm with a max field of F4.0, 3 camera batteries, tripod, 8 CF/SD, and 2x professional level DSLR/Mirrorless bodies.

Art Director – Pomona, Ca

I do meet the qualifications for this position. I need to get this job by having a strong background in the creative production process and stay up to date with the latest interior designs. I would want to have this job because its creative and being able to make new designs for Funiture. The starting pay for this job is $42,000 per year. I wouldn’t be able to support myself with this job. Expenses I would have to have is Adobe Creative Suite.

My actual career goal in the future is to be an interior designer.